It doesn't really matter what you're doing in your life; there is always a way to give something back.
So for the rest of the month of May, I will be giving away one free, six-hour, "Romantic" wedding photography package. The couple who wins will be a very deserving couple. I don't know if that means a military couple who haven't seen each other in years, or a couple who constantly gives back to the community themselves, or just someone who could really use a win right now. Completely free, no strings attached, and I can't wait to give this away! However, there are a couple catches. Here are the catches (rules):
1. You can't nominate yourself. ;) This is for friends and family of the deserving couple to nominate them.
2. Of course I have to be still available and unbooked on the wedding date. The wedding date can be any time within the next two years, all weekends included; however, the submission date for the nominations is May 31st, 2015. Of qualified nominations, the winner will be chosen at random. By my wife, so there's no bias. :)
3. The couple has to like my work. Don't gift someone photography they hate. ;)
4. To nominate a couple, simply email me at the link below, stating why you feel this couple deserves free wedding photography. Every couple nominated on a day that I am still available will receive 25% off the package of their choice if they are not the couple chosen for the free "Romantic" package.
5. This is for the Southern California area.
Thanks so very much!